Today, I received an email and let me share this with you:
We would like to invite you to the formal launching of the 1st Quezon City International Marathon on August 18.
The will be pleased to have you as one of our guests together with other well-known running personalities and celebrities.
Mr. Ron de los Reyes of our PR group will coordinate with you regarding other concerns that you might have.
See you there!
Thank you and best regards!
ART DISINI ATTY. RUDY FERNANDEZ
Executive Runners Club of the Philippines (RUNNEX)
Since I’m available on that date, I’ll attend the said event and hoping to air some of my concerns. If things will turn out good, I and my group will join in the 42k race.
To the man behind that email, thank you for making me a part.
God be Praised!
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
12 RULES FOR RAISING DELINQUENT CHILDREN: last part
6. Let him read any printed matter he gets his hands on. Let his mind feed on filth.
7. Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children.
8. Give the child all the spending money he wants.. Never make him earn his own.
9. Satisfy his every craving for food, drink and comfort.
10. Take his part against neighbors and offices of the law and teachers.
11. When he gets into trouble, apologize for yourself by saying, “I never could do anything with that boy anyway.”
12. Prepare for a life of grief; you will likely have it.
the lighter side: NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING. IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND IT ANNOYS THE PIG.-stay in the game.